View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #25
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Tom View Post
Depending on which schedule is correct, I see 10+ games I feel good about. That, however, is based on how all of these teams have performed in the 2012 season. Primarily, I'm pinning my hopes on the idea that the Jaguars, Titans, Chiefs, Raiders and Rams will all continue to suck.
jaguars, titans, chiefs and raiders will continue to suck I think. I don't know about the rams though, a few pieces in the right spot and they could be a good team. But you're right, and I've said it before myself, you just don't know how teams will be from year to year.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote