View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89849 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Justin Hunter and Margus Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Seems like Tavon is rated quite higher than his friend Bailey.
This guy is a playmaker also.

I think the Texans should go ahead and get another receiver next year.
It seems like this class is going to be better than the last one.
Last year was pretty deep for WR. We passed on quite a few guys who look pretty good. Drafted Posey, who we reached for big time btw, when Mohamed Sanu was still on the board. He's already the #2 in Cincinnati. T.Y. Hilton was also on the board. He's been useful in Indy. Marvin Jones was on the board all day on day 3 and we never pulled the trigger. Cincinnati grabbed him too. Juron Criner was there as well. Sanu and Jones were the 2 guys I wanted us to grab before the draft and Cincy took both.

I can see why we drafted Martin. Slot WR type and can return kicks. We don't have a guy on the roster with his skill set. Makes sense. I think Kubiak drafted Posey just to try and look like a genius if it paid off. The guy has tons of talent and potential but that doesn't mean he will ever fully utilize it. He was plagued by off the field issues his entire college career and made a bunch of dumb decisions.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is online now   Reply With Quote