View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulls on Charades

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
No shocker there, in those games we got 0 outside pressure from our OLB, which the LB core got crushed this year with injuries, and Connor Barwin all but dissappeared and did his best Mario Williams imitation.
Wait.... what???? Barwin and Williams aren't the same guy??? I've never seen the two guys in the same place at the same time....

That said, I know every team experiences injuries, but the Texans defense was seriously disadvantaged without Cushing and the extremely dessimated at the ILB position coupled with JJo's lingering groin injury.

Conclusion?
Not Bulls on Charade let alone Bulls on Parade. Somewhere in between.

With regards to the offense, CnD nailed the tapering off of Schaub as a result of the Linsfranc injury as the season progressed. Those that never read that post (or series of posts), highly recommended reading.

He may never be 100% again. I would recommend to the Texans that they draft a QB in the 3rd round or so. First round should be an ILB or WR and the second round should be an ILB or a WR....