View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #10
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Justin Hunter and Margus Hunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
Excellent point.
I am open to the idea of Tavon Austin as well in the first round because of the concerns you mention with the down the field guy not being our bread and butter.
We just need some sort of playmaker on offense.
We do not possess a guy that can get loose across the middle and make a move or two and turn a nice little 5 yard in route into 25 yards. The only guy close is Keshawn, and I don't think his lateral quickness is elite.
Patriots have two of those guys in Welker and Hernandez, and really three when you throw in Gronkowski, though he achieves it in a different manner.

Tavon Austin would give us something that we have never had in my opinion. David Anderson would have been the closest thing, but he is a very, very poor man's Tavon Austin.
Seems like Tavon is rated quite higher than his friend Bailey.
This guy is a playmaker also.

I think the Texans should go ahead and get another receiver next year.
It seems like this class is going to be better than the last one.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote