View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #58
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
And yet I heard a schaub sound bite telling us he's elite because of how well he understands the offense and defenses. Hmmm. Give him complete freedom next season for one game against a weak opponent and see what happens. If it's not working we can scrap it after a few drives/quarters whatever.
I don't know that Seth has any more insight to Kubiak's offense than Vince Wilfork. But his understanding of Matt's ability is pretty much what we understand. He can check to a run play, he can change from a run to the left or to the right, he is expected to know the hot routes but that's about it.

However, he also acknowledges when the offense is working. It's really working & there is no need to audible.

Personally I feel if Matt is not capable of extending plays, if HE doesn't have a big time arm, then he needs the freedom to exploit a gross mismatch.