View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #188
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 77616 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
It goes back to what Vinny was saying yesterday about how the game is so skewed in favor of the offenses that at this point in time a great offense can often just run roughshod over a great defense, at least by the standards of the recent past. I think we've reached that tipping point where the NFL has started to really look a little like NBA on grass.

When the Patriots get to December it's like they hit a whole other gear. It used to be a defense wins championships league but now the tables have turned and a great offense can run the legs off of any defense eventually.
When we look back in this era 20 years from now I suspect we will be calling their QB the greatest QB of all time. He's pretty much there. 5 SBs, 3 wins, and maybe one more coming, with no real end in sight. He seems as hungry as he was in 2002!

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote