View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #11
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9534 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bulls on Charades

Having Brian Cushing back will fix a lot of the problems, aka the middle of the field being so wide open. When healthy, he's arguably the best MLB in the game. Total beast who can stuff the run and defend the fast TE's in pass coverage downfield. We desperately missed him in that New England game yesterday. He would have completely shut down those Brady passes to Hernandez and the backs.

We didn't have the players to run a proper 3-4 defense once he was lost for the season against the Jets. Not to mention Tim Dobbin's injury hurt our depth big time. We should have switched to a 4-3 given how weak our inside linebackers were due to injuries.

We do need another pass rusher at right end and an upgrade at nose tackle. We can definitely improve up front. Add another playmaker to the defensive line so teams will pay when they use two blockers to slow down J.J. Watt.

What is Antonio Smith's contract status? Does he have another year or two left on it? I like the Ninja but we need to upgrade over him eventually. The guy we need is sadly, going to go number one overall in the 2014 draft. We'd have to trade up or have a bad season in 2013 to land him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC44nP7ClxM

Tell me you guys haven't had wet dreams at night thinking about this beast playing alongside Watt and Cushing for the next decade? We'd be an unstoppable force. Not to mention Mercilus, as I have high hopes for him yet.