View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #55
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Seth Payne is on now. He's got a regular job with the station now. I think he gives us better insight as to what it's like in that locker room than Kalu does on 790.

I listen to Cook & Kalu on 790, but that's it.

Payne is talking about Matt's audible system.

I was talking about the inability of Schaub to audible hurting the Texans just the other day. Manning, Brady, Ryan and Rogers all do it because they are elite and trusted to know how to read a defense.