View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #20
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: HOU 2013 Opponents Determined

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's correct.

NFL.com is wrong. The Texans will play at Seattle, with Arizona here.
I just pulled up the sch off HT.com and it has us playing Seattle here and the Cards away.. I think they posted their sch off NFL.com though.

That's why I said there are two diff sch out! IF we play Seattle here, and the Cards there, then they changed up the system. The reason I've been paying attention is because I want to plan a vac trip to Seattle next year around the time I THOUGHT we were going to play there. Guess we might not know until the official sch comes out in April.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote