View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #50
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildroot View Post
First time I've listened to this show, seems like a love-fest, no tough questions...yet.
Pretty close. This is the "official station of the Houston Texans" so they really can't give Kubiak too hard a time. Wouldn't really be much of a point either, if they want to keep him coming on & answering questions.... which I do like them doing.

When they aren't talking to a Texans, or Rick Smith, or McNair, they can get pretty brutal. I think they all agree with what's being said on this board, that Matt was the biggest issue & he's playing over his head.

But, being that they share your thoughts, I thought the questions were pretty interesting & as tough as it can get in this situation.

In short, this is not a presser, this is not the media trying to get to the bottom of anything. These shows are a partnership between the team & the radio station.