View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #20
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Free Agents

Of all of our FA's I think Quin is the highest priority. I don't know why he gets negged so much he's one of the better FS in the league. Not a great player, but a very solid one.

I would really like to see us re-sign McCain because he is a big cog in the defense in the Nickel. Very solid player. That said, we used a 2nd on Harris and I think he will get the benefit of a doubt and we roll with him next year.

Re-sign Casey. Really like what he brings to the offense. Very versatile. Re-sign Dobbins please. Very good inside player. Great on the goal line. Would like to re-sign Forsett but I think he will have other options.

Bring back James and Cody if you can but it's not crucial. Mitchell is ready to supplant Cody IMO and I think we will be okay at ILB without James.

I'd like Barwin back but only at a low and cap friendly number. He did not earn any money this year. Lost a lot IMO. I'd like to see Butler back too, just to see what he can do, but I doubt that happens.

I could really care less about Demps. We need to draft a Safety high. Wade runs a ton of Nickel and 3 Safety packages so we need those guys to be solid.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote