View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #379
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13530 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shaub said he is elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
This is such BS. If he had said "no I'm not that good" you would be slagging him for that.
And that is the crux of this whole 'argument', which I hesitate to call it as much. It's really not about performance, it's entirely about their impression of what a QB should be like. Honestly, some of these muppets would rather have Philip Rivers because he throws tantrums (like they do) and attempts to blame all around. Philip flippin Rivers