View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #7
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Do you see that young stud in this draft?

I don't know, I don't watch college football. I'm not saying anything different than you. If there's a Dalton, Wilson, Cutler, or someone who can reasonably be expected to be that guy they should do it.

All I'm saying is instead of taking a chance on a Weeden, McCoy, Quin, or Frye, they would be better off if they passed.
I think The guys I listed have the potential to be the guy. For the Texans I want Tyler Wilson most. For the Browns I think Geno Smith is the best fit. If the Browns can trade down to the teens and get some picks, I will be happy. Too many needs around the team to be so concerned with QB this year. Tank 2013 and get one of the better QBs there if we can't get Geno. Perfectly fine with me given the past dozen years. Even if they get Geno I would still consider tanking next year to get Clowney or Lee...