View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #378
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Shaub said he is elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhouston View Post
Presser after the game he was asked

"Of all the quarterbacks who have won this weekend, is there any doubt in your mind you belong with them?"

His answer

"Absolutely no doubt in my mind, I belong up there with EVERY ONE of them"

That would include Brady, which would make him putting himself in the elite category.

Have to go to houstontexans.com and watch the video of he and Gary after the game ... comments are at the end.
This is such BS. If he had said "no I'm not that good" you would be slagging him for that. Plus he didn't say he was elite.