View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #6
panamamyers
Veteran

Rep Power: 1738 panamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respectedpanamamyers is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Justin Hunter and Margus Hunt

Excellent point.
I am open to the idea of Tavon Austin as well in the first round because of the concerns you mention with the down the field guy not being our bread and butter.
We just need some sort of playmaker on offense.
We do not possess a guy that can get loose across the middle and make a move or two and turn a nice little 5 yard in route into 25 yards. The only guy close is Keshawn, and I don't think his lateral quickness is elite.
Patriots have two of those guys in Welker and Hernandez, and really three when you throw in Gronkowski, though he achieves it in a different manner.

Tavon Austin would give us something that we have never had in my opinion. David Anderson would have been the closest thing, but he is a very, very poor man's Tavon Austin.