View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #11
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 216695 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Browns hire Rob Chudzinski as HC, eye Norv Turner for OC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Yeah, well you can't limit the new GM/HC's decisions based on previous ones that they had nothing to do with them. They need to be able to evaluate the talent in FA and the draft and do what they think is best. A great QB can completely transform a team and attract new talent to the organization, so I would love to see them get young stud QB in the draft.
Do you see that young stud in this draft?

I don't know, I don't watch college football. I'm not saying anything different than you. If there's a Dalton, Wilson, Cutler, or someone who can reasonably be expected to be that guy they should do it.

All I'm saying is instead of taking a chance on a Weeden, McCoy, Quin, or Frye, they would be better off if they passed.