View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #66
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
While I appreciate all the effort here guys (especially since I saw almost zero college ball this season) I can't help but take the devils advocate approach...

You guys are focusing on the qb's we SHOULD be looking at and not the qb kubiak will be looking at.

Kubiak had an average arm and wheels. That's what he wants.

Find me an unknown qb who:

Is a yes man
3 year or better starter
Not a plus arm
Not a plus leader
Not plus mobility
Even keel demeanor
Comming off injury
Former tight end

Kubiak takes pride indirectly showing us his success is because of his "brilliant" scheme and not overwhelming talent. I believe a vick type talent could be available and Kube would skip him if he didnt trust him. Find me someone mediocre with no ceiling.
I think the closest you will get to that is Landry Jones, and he will probably be there in the 3rd for us. If I was predicting who the Texans will pick in this next draft (if they take a QB at all), it would be Jones.