View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #35
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Gary Kubiak Presser

I heard much of Kubiak's 3:30 presser. I thought he was asked some pretty tough questions.... Pancakes kept pressing. I thought Kubiak had some good answers. I saw a bit of it on NFLN a few minutes ago I'm sure it will be on Houstontexans.com in its entirety & post a link for you.

If you're interested, you should check out the Gary Kubiak show coming up at 5. They said he's agreed to do the whole hour, should be interesting.