View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #5
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: McNair: Team needs more depth

Wait...McNair says we had a weakness and the Patriots took advantage of that???

I mean, gosh, you mean to tell me that there are teams who actually find weaknesses in opponents and then really go after that weakness with zeal and fervor?

I am stunned.

Is that even LEGAL? I think Bob should speak to the League about this. That doesn't sound very fair or even (gasp!) NICE for them to do that. A bunch of *******s to relentlessly pound upon the worst part of our defense like they did.

McNair proving, once again, that if this were the Revolutionary War....his team would be the red coats bitching about how the savage colonists don't fight "fair." That the colonists won't even line up and trade musket rounds back and forth.

FML.

Yeah, Bob. Depth hurt us. But other things FINISHED THE JOB OFF.