Thread: NFL Dynasties
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #18
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by utahmark View Post
A better question is, Who is the 5th dynasty after Pitt, SF, NE, Dallas. Although for me the 90's and not the 70's is the team I think of for Dallas. Maybe I'm not as old as I think.
I think if you make it championships and not just SBs then you have to have Packers of 60s. They won championships in 61, 62 and 65 and then the first 2 SBs in 66 and 67. That is as close to these others as w'eve talked about. I wouldn't include anyone else.If its just SBs...then the 4 we have talked about.