View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #30
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 a rebuilding year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
And yet, the Giants and Steelers were NOT contenders. Therefore, saying that having an "elite" QB means you will contend year after year is wrong. (Although, I don't consider either of those guys elite.)

And I don't consider Flacco even close to elite, and yet he's making it to the playoffs and to the AFCS year after year.
You are going to argue this way? Since Schaub has a better record he is better than Big Ben? So I guess you are saying that Rothlisburger and Manning are just good when they win Super Bowls and Schaub is better than those guys in years that his team wins 12 games? Those guys lead their teams and play at a high level more often than not....certainly more often than Schaub. Just mentioning Big Ben and Schaub in the same sentence is laughable.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote