Thread: NFL Dynasties
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #17
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Dynasties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Had a post on another board about dynasties, and thought I'd bring it over here as a question.

Starting from the first Super Bowl year, who do you consider to be the top four (4) NFL dynasties?

Feel free to add your own if you think I missed one; though I don't think but six of the teams shown presented really even qualify IMHO. Please pick ONLY FOUR TEAMS. You can list your four in order in a post and say why you ranked them if you want.
Shouldn't the broncos be on this list as well?

It's unfortunate the bills didn't get at least one championship because they'd be a no brainer. Instead they're orphaned into the forgotten abyss. The reality was they beat the dog snot out of people consistently for half a decade...till February.