View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #66
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor B View Post
I don't know. I try not to base my judgements on facts I don't have. I have really no clue as to whether or not Yates or Keenum can play and excel at this level. I know that Keenum had no Division 1 offers other than Houston and he turned out to be a pretty good QB. Players get overlooked all the time.

This franchise has stuck with players that clearly weren't cutting it in the past because they are extremely loyal.

Keenum had zero nfl offers too
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote