View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #16
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Free Agents

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Bold'ed are the only players I expect Texans to try hard to resign, rest just filler.

Brice McCain -
Alan Ball -
Stanford Routt -
Jesse Nading -
RaShon Harris -
Shaun Cody -
Tim Dobbins -
Barrett Ruud -
Keyron Fox -
Bradie James -
Shayne Graham -
Antonio Caldwell -
Andrew Gardner -
Ryan Harris -
Rashad Butler -
Donnie Jones -
Justin Forsett -
Quinton Demps -
Glover Quin -
James Casey -
Connor Barwin -
I think it depends on the contract Barwin wants. Demps was in the doghouse late in the year. I don't think he'll be re-signed. Brandon Harris played alright late in the year taking over #3 CB duties, so I think McCain's gone also. I thought Forsett did a good job as our #3 RB this year. I would like to see him brought back. Of any of the free agents, Glover Quin should be the main priority.

Of those you don't have bolded: I think Bradie James or Tim Dobbins will be back, possibly both. Even if you brought in more depth at ILB, one of those guys should still be part of a rotation.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote