View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #19
Victor B
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Victor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respectedVictor B is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012Champs View Post
Do you really think either of the backups "have it" and our coaches just ignore it or other teams?
I don't know. I try not to base my judgements on facts I don't have. I have really no clue as to whether or not Yates or Keenum can play and excel at this level. I know that Keenum had no Division 1 offers other than Houston and he turned out to be a pretty good QB. Players get overlooked all the time.

This franchise has stuck with players that clearly weren't cutting it in the past because they are extremely loyal.
Victor B is offline   Reply With Quote