View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #55
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
Can anyone explain the Glennon hype to me? As an ACC fan, I just don't see it. I see place mocking him in the first. He's not first round material at all based off his body of work in college.
Size. 6'6 230lbs is a big boy. He has a big arm and mowed down inferior competition. He is Ryan Mallet without the potential baggage. He also has significant accuracy issues and makes questionable decisions. Size will make him a first rounder. I wouldn't be surprised if he is one of the first 3 QBs taken.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote