View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #11
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 43787 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Watt's value right now is likely the highest its ever going to be. He just had the best defensive performance in the history of the NFL. He might get better, but its pretty rare for a guy to have back to back 20 sack seasons -- even the greatest defenders of all time.

If I was the FO I'd keep him on his rookie deal and then extend him next year. There is no way we can lose Watt. He is the single most important piece of this franchise. He should be the main reason we, as fans, have hope for the future.
I agree with this. No value in locking him up now.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote