View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #370
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 150814 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
eh..... chances are Harbaugh does not draft Kaepernick if he knew they would get to the NFC Championship game.

After I just typed that, I had to stop & think. When they hired Harbaugh, he looked at Smith & by draft time, he knew Smith couldn't get him to the NFC Championship game. I don't think Harbaugh was wrong as much as Smith played above his ceiling & that's the point isn't it.

1. Harbaugh knows who Alex Smith is.
2. Players play above their ceiling for him.

Forget whatever argument I thought I might have.

Kaepernick has a ton of talent and he can hurt you in many ways as a 2nd rd pick . He plays behind an OL with three 1st rd picks . Matt Ryan was the 3rd pick in the draft and they gave him a ton of weapons . Its about allocating your capspace .