View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #157
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 263559 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Agree! This team needs the D to play well to win.
They didn't.

I figured we needed to limit the Pats to under 17 to win, or to limit them under 24 to have a chance. Instead, we gave up a ton of points, and then some.
I didn't think we would hold the Patriots to 17 points. I figured if we held them to the high 20s, low 30s we had a chance, a lot of people on the defense was going to have to step up for that to happen & it didn't.

A lot of people were going to have to step up on offense to score more than 30, that didn't happen either.

But I also didn't see an offense or a defensive plan that led me to believe either could happen.