View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #60
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 86144 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Watt spit on Patriots logo?

Personally I liked it I'd he did it. More players need to come into that stadium and piss on their legacy and not be in awe. Otherwise you get stomped, which I guess happened anyways.

Two things stuck out for me over the weekend.

John Fox kneeling with 30 seconds left and 2 timeouts, despite having Peyton. The ultimate in pussyass coaching.

Then the Pats going end zone right after they had already made it 31-13. No one understands the need to go for the jugular better than Belichick. No one understands playing to win better than Belichick. Players feed off that. It still amazes me to see. How many teams refuse to play the game his way. It's pretty proven it works.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote