View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #155
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I put a lot of the blame on our defense this season. Obviously the loss of Cush was a shot in the package, which devastated the interior of our defense. I do like our defense, but I'd like to see a little unpredictability. The Brady's, Rodgers and Mannings of the league know what we're going to do before the snap of the ball. Heck, there were times last night where I thought Brady was getting our defensive calls on the field.
Agree! This team needs the D to play well to win.
They didn't.

I figured we needed to limit the Pats to under 17 to win, or to limit them under 24 to have a chance. Instead, we gave up a ton of points, and then some.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote