View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #37
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 314423 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
What did you do with the suit Ray? Where's the suit and why did you feel the need to ditch it?
I like Ray Lewis and I'm glad he turned his life around.

But the above question has always been a splinter in my mind's eye. It's an obvious question that nobody wants to ask anymore.

He knew more about that incident than he admitted. The missing suit speaks volumes to this silence.

I'm not accusing him of murder. However, I'm also pragmatic and understand that his plea of guilty to obstruction of justice in a plea bargain is clearly a more-to-the-story situation.

Since then, though, he's been an inspiration to many and a role model for both players and fans. It's not like he's had a troubled pattern over the years that reveals he's faking it. I think that tragedy focused the man to define what he wanted to be in life and he chose the high road.