View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #18
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 244585 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: i'm no longer ok with average.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
With all of those needs it is hard to believe the Texans were 12-4. Gary did his best HC job since he's been here.
I agree. Dresseen left a huge hole, I don't care what anyone says Wade Smith only "looked good" b/c between Myers & Brown, right side was just poor, Keyshawn popped & faded early, and Matt still has cement shoes.

On D, our LB corps was weak or underperformed or injured. We're still not deep enough at DB. KJ & JJo swapped places. Danieal Manning played poorly last quarter of season & playoffs (outside of KR).

Special teams were disastrous, outside of K & P.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote