View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #370
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

My gut tells me the Texans will draft Schuab's replacement in next year's draft. I think next year is Schuab's last year as a Texan. They aren't going to release him since he's all we got right now and he still has a lot of money left on his contract, but after next season the cap hit won't be as bad. For now, I think the Texans will try and improve other positions and hope for the best with Schaub as QB next season.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote