View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #16
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The search for a #2 receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
I disagree. Daniels is a very capable TE. I could also see Posey being that #3-4 guy. But we need that #2 you talked about.

Daniels is ok but honestly he's never really lived up to the expectations we had for him early on. He's not all that athletic and frankly he looks slow out there. He's your precise route running go to a spot and stop guy.

I see Owen Daniels as the TE you wanted 10 years ago in this game. Today your TE's are in the Tony Gonzales mode (and bigger). They're giant WR's like Gronkowski or Graham in New Orleans.