View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Roger Goodell was down there on the field, pre game, hugging Ray Lewis for like 45 seconds. Swaying back and forth together.

The NFL "character" system is odd. ODD.

Forget whether he is forgiven or redeemed or saved or whatever. The NFL commissioner is out there embracing him and acting like none of that ugly mess ever happened. It was odd.

I guess it's up for interpretation for Roger Goodell. If I were him, I would have shook his hand, a slap on the back and a "Go out there and give it all you got."

i wouldn't have had as large of a moment with Ray Lewis as Goodell did. Then again, this is the same guy who is dapping and hand jiving draft picks during the first round of last year's draft. It's funny and awkward all at the same time.

LOL.