View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #363
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Thats one other thing these stats don't take into account: Turnovers. Schaub threw a costly INT in this game. He had two horrible picks against Indy as well. YPA only matters if turnovers are roughly equal. When you lose the turnover battle, you have to be extra good. Our offense started giving the ball away at the same time our defense forgot how to make plays on the ball.
I don't know how, but I forgot his fumble as well.

I made a comment earlier, that Schaub played better than Peyton since Peyton threw 2 INTs & lost a fumble. I was wrong, Schaub threw an Int & lost a fumble, so if he played any better, we're talking about polishing a turd here. Peyton threw 3 TDs to Schaub's 2 so that makes up for the extra Int.