View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #35
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 259612 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddler View Post
Who is Rogers back up?

How popular is Mallet in New England?

How popular is Daniels in New Orleans?

Exactly. In places where the starter is getting it done backups are backups. In places where the fans can see the starter has shortcomings that hurt the offense the backup is viewed as a possible solution.

We have no say in this. It's all up to Kubiak here and no doubt his choice will surprise no one. Matt will get a chance to make amends and be driving next year barring injury. Still if that injury should occur we're all going to be watching Yates very closely and hoping for significant improvement.

I'd like to see the Texans take a shot at a young QB. I think it's time to start looking for someone to groom behind Schaub. I wouldn't sacrifice fixing the right side of the OL for that though. Get that taken care of so when we do throw a youngster out there we don't get him killed right away.