View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #32
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 64727 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
"How did Ray Lewis go from murder suspect in 2000 to NFL royalty in 2013?" Because through God's grace and mercy we are redeemed. Ray Lewis is a Christian, and God has great things instore for believers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollardized View Post
Where did I say murder was ok? I said he is redeemed, he is forgiven for his sins. Just like you, me and everyone else is when you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and ask for forgiveness.
Sure sounds like committing murder is no biggie so long as you are Christian.

In fact, it sounds like so long as you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior and ask for forgiveness, then you can get away with pretty much anything. Must be nice to see religion as a get out of jail free (literally) card.

*Just to be clear, I am not attacking Christianity/religion here. Only the idea posted above.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote