View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #42
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected

I feel empty in regards to this season. I want to compete for superbowls and I don't feel we are in position to do that with this coach and qb combo.

I do not care about the wins other than it was enough to get us into the play offs. Other than that I wasn't a fan of how they played for much of the year. They had some good moments and that was nice to see. I was happy to have a chance by playing in the game yesterday.

But I'm far from ok. I'm far from satisfied and I hope the players and coaches feel the same way.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote