View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #41
ajohnson80
Veteran

Rep Power: 810 ajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respectedajohnson80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, that's a wrap. 2012 season final thoughts

Schaub choked at the end of the season. He couldn't throw tds to secure hfa and He couldn't throw a td until the pressure was off vs Patriots. He was obviously in over his head, and it's time for new blood. You need a lot of points to compete against elite offenses, and it doesn't matter how good your d is.

I bet the rest of the team has lost faith in him except sadly Kubiak. I wish they would give Yates a shot next year, and if he sucks go for Tahj Boyd or Johnny football in that draft.(don't see many promising qbs this years draft.) With Kubiak we already know Schaub will be back all year.

I guess if there is a silver lining, Schaub has some experience in those types of games now, and perhaps he will be better prepared for them. At least that gives me some sliver of hope to make it through next year.

props to AJ Arian JJW on great seasons
ajohnson80 is offline   Reply With Quote