View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #142
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 103388 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why is it on Schaub and not the D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
losing by 10 and driving Schaub throws an INT. We score there the game is wide open, and even late when we need a quick score he starts checking down no timeouts and hitting guys in the middle of the field. Was it a long shot to come back ? Sure it was but i have seen it done but it takes the will to believe you can do it. All i saw was a guy padding his stats not trying to make a miracle come back.

Again it all comes down to giving up, we saw it a lot this season Gary gave up on his guys. This time it looks like his guys gave up on him. I feel bad most of all for AJ, so many years of losing you know it has to hurt more if not worse to get so close 2 seasons in a row just to have to go home early again.
Oh give me a break with the sympathy for AJ crap...dude is compensated very well for what he does. If he never wins a SB, he certainly wont be the 1st HOFer to not win 1.

Also, the dime store psychology about gary giving up on his guys or vice versa is nonsense. These guys are professionals and though it has been known to happen, i highly doubt any of the guys opened up a can of quit on gary. If u want an example of a team quitting on its coach, look at Wade Phillips' cowboys team his last year in dallas...there is no comparison between the 2.

We were just beat by the better team. They had better execution, better play and better coaching period.
Mr teX is online now   Reply With Quote