View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #48
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 16963 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
I liked what i saw from Cousins as well BUT i think we need to either go BIG in the draft or work with one of young guys yates or Case. Not to fond of bringing in another teams back up to be our starter again.
I know what you mean but Cousins is not like Matt. He is a rook just like RG3 is. Cousins showed a flash of what he is capable of in a little shanny scheme which is almost the same scheme as ours and this is why I am intrigued by Cousins talent.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote