View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #47
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 123249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QBs in this draft class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
This is a thread that I was looking for!!!

If we had QB with legs and a decent arm strength and accuracy, we will be more tougher and better O team IMO.

A big question, is there QB prospect worthy of going all out in 2013 draft class? If not, I am intrigued by Redskins' Cousins. What do you guys think?
Also, like for us to take a good like at our own TJ and Case as well next year.
I liked what i saw from Cousins as well BUT i think we need to either go BIG in the draft or work with one of young guys yates or Case. Not to fond of bringing in another teams back up to be our starter again.