View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #42
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2013; Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
It will be interesting to see if Barwin is even offered a new contract or if we let him walk and insert Mercilus into his spot.

In fact, a lot of guys will be F/As this coming season....

- Shaun Cody, DT
- Connor Barwin, DE
- Jesse Nading, DL
- Bradie James, LB
- Tim Dobbins, LB
- Barrett Rudd, LB
- Alan Ball, CB
- Stanford Routt, CB
- Brice McCain, CB
- Quintin Demps, S
- Glover Quin, S

- Antoine Caldwell, OG
- Rashad Butler, OT
- Andrew Gardner, OT
- Ryan Harris, OT
- Justin Forsett, RB
- Shayne Graham, K
- Donnie Jones, P

Will we upgrade these positions or bring some of these guys back? Is there anyone on this list you guys want to see come back (Forsett is my choice)? The off-season ought to be interesting.
The guys I bolded, are the guys I think we bring back. Not so sure about Dobbins, but just in case, I think we keep him.

It wouldn't surprise me if we drafted a RT. I'm actually excited about the O-Line next season. I think Brooks will be awesome, and Jones has done well. The thing that gives me confidence is how well the rookie O linemen handled their situation this year. Normally a rookie O lineman will suffer their first year. Think of Duane Brown in 2008. Jones did well for the most part, and Brooks looked good as well. If those guys can get gelling, along with a stud RT in the wings, Our O line will be back to being awesome, without the expense it would have cost to keep Winston and Brisel.

Also, our WR will be a little more experienced. I was upset that Posey tore his Achillies. I was really beginning to like what I saw from him. Maybe Key Mart will be better.

This is a long shot, but I really hope Kubiak will come out more aggressive on offense. I don't want any doubt in my mind. If the offense puts up big numbers, and I mean really big and aggresive numbers, I believe we will win the Super Bowl. Those are my feelings for 2013. I still have faith. This year didn't go to plan, but just wait. I think the best is still yet to come.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote