View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #8
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 214275 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Not buying it. Not after what I saw this preseason and during the short stints Yates has had this season in live action - remember the Minnesota game??

There's always a chance he makes a leap this off-season so I'm in wait and see mode with him.

I'd like to see us open the #2 QB job to Keenum and Yates and let them battle for it. If Yates is really everything you guys say he is, he should have no trouble keeping his job. If not....

In my fantasy world, I'd open the #1 QB job up for all three of them; let the best guy win. And to be fair, I'd tell them that on the day everyone is cleaning out their locker. That way all three get the same chance to work their asses off during the off-season and get ready for the competition.

If Schaub wants to keep his job, he'll know he's going up against two hungry youngsters who want his spot so he better damned well step up.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote