View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #7
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

Quote:
Originally Posted by PockyAF View Post
Video on his first start vs. ATL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDCPr...e_gdata_player

Barring a coaching change; I'm fairly certain this is who Kubiak is grooming to be Schaub sucessor.. hopefully sooner rather than later (ala Kaep over Smith).

Now, I don't have much of a good memory, but from the traits I remember from him when I saw him play was he had a strong arm, was mobile, good pocket awareness, and seem pretty smart.

His decision making wasn't the best, but he flashed tons of potential.. and this was all in his rookie year.

So, what are you thoughts on him? Future QB of this franchise, yay or nay?
Thanks for video Pocky! I remember this game. Make me feel much better today thank you.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote