View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #4
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 112249 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

If Schaub would of had this talent around him 2-3 years ago i have no doubt he could lead us to a Superbowl, the sad thing is that this is not that Schaub anymore.

Yates has all the tools to be a great QB and the biggest thing he has that i like in him is confidence ! Its the way he carries himself even after a bad play fans can sense that and players around you can sense that. Yates as a rookie had more confidence than Schaub does as a vet which is sad but true.

Kubiak better give the kid a chance or figure something out, cause unless this team continues to draft as good as they have, with all the cap issues this teams window is closing rather quickly i'm afraid.