View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013   #8
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Assessment on TJ Yates

I'd rather have him a QB next season than Schaub, I know that.

Yates played like a rookie last season, because guess what? He WAS one! I think his detractors still haven't come to grips with that. He didn't do anything last year that Tony Romo doesn't do EVERY year. (throw it up for grabs)

Now having said that, the trend in the NFL is moving to more mobility at QB. Schaub was slower than molasses even before he broke his foot, and even though he might not have been limping on it during the season, (I was watching for that) his drive off his plant foot didn't seem to be there. And his bootlegs, or his version of it, drive me nuts.

They need an upgrade. Not optimistic it'll happen though.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote