Thread: Parcels the FOX
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2004   #11
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Parcels the FOX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornOrange
I wouldn't be surprised if this is Parcells' final season in Dallas. Things are really going to heat up if they don't make the playoffs, and I don't think they will.
Help me to understand why things would heat up after the second year! Some interesting situations have transpired that doesn't reflect on coaching ability. Last year was a good one, when only a few people, including many Cowboys fans, believed it possible to win more than five or six games. Save any easy schedule excuses, because there was still some great coaching to take what we had and work it into a positive situation. Only firing I can recall after a good year of coaching happened to Bum Phillips.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote